Do you find that there are just not enough hours in the day? But somehow the hours you are billing and the hours you work just don’t add up? Time is our most valuable commodity and before you can reach your next goal, you must have a plan in place to ensure you are getting the most out of your day!
Here are 40 tasks a Virtual Assistant can complete in 1 hour or less! An efficient VA can affect the growth of your business, by giving you your time back!
1. Create filters and rules to organise your emails
2. Set up email campaigns (send mass emails)
3. Create email newsletters
4. Coordinate the set up of weekly meetings with your co-workers, draft/send the agenda and transcribe minutes.
5. Prepare a daily schedule, including actions and tasks to delegate
6. Send reminders about your upcoming meetings to ensure everyone arrives and on time!
7. Schedule appointments with clients
8. Build a rapport with clients or customers by acknowledging receipt of all correspondence, sending thank you emails and following up with them after meetings
9. Research new restaurants to entertain clients
10. Organise your contacts with detailed profiles and key information
11. Type up business cards following networking events onto an electronic system
12. Organise your filing system (Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive)
13. Database building (e.g. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
14. Proofread content from your website, proposals and emails
15. Research topics for blog posts and newsletters
16. Compare prices for hotel and flight bookings to find the best deals based on your preferences
17. Arrange pick up services for your travel
18. Produce detailed travel itineraries
19. Minute taking from online meetings
20. Research competitors
21. Draft, prepare or amend PowerPoint presentations
22. Prepare training materials
23. Convert MS Word documents to PDF files
24. Set up e-fax campaigns
25. Set up Social Media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram)
26. Research content for your next blog
27. Publish posts on your blog
28. Filter and reply to comments on your blog
29. Monitor social media conversations for new messages, followers and engagement
30. Answer support tickets with Zendesk
31. Create templates and rules for customer service enquiries
32. Highlight important events such as birthdays, anniversaries and client milestones
33. Create and send invoices
34. Collate expense receipts
35. Follow up on outstanding invoices
36. Source quotes for printing graphics such as business cards, promotional goods, exhibition material, flyers, leaflets, brochures etc.
37. Schedule personal appointments such as dentist, doctors, hairdressers
38. Personal online errands (purchase gifts for family members and friends)
39. Sourcing sports, theatre and music entertainment tickets
40. Research venues for your event
Have you ever thought about delegating tasks that you don’t like doing or don’t have time to complete? Is there something holding you back from trialling a Virtual Assistant? You can find out more by calling us for a free consultation. Receive advice from an expert before you take the next step. We can help you decide if a Virtual Assistant is right for you!
[email protected] – www.selinajohnson.com – 01234 602596