Why do so many of us lack confidence?
Research shows that while women have as much talent and ability as men to ‘make it’, we all-too-often lack confidence when it comes to our work, and other parts of our lives.
The aim of the Confidence workshop is for you to learn what is impacting your own confidence and how to manage your confidence levels to best effect going forward.
After the Confidence workshop, you will:
- Understand what confidence is and how you recognise it
- Learn how increased confidence could benefit you
- Recognise what a confident version of you looks and feels like
- Understand triggers that impact your confidence levels and how you could use these to your advantage
- Explore options to help you to build and top up your confidence levels
- Take away some practical actions to help you going forward
Join us at the Confidence workshop on 12th October 9.30am – 1pm – Holme, PE7 3QZ, £45 per person
Contact [email protected] for tickets