If there’s one room people have trouble keeping clutter-free more than any other – it’s the kitchen! In this workshop, I’ll show you how to get clear on your priorities and clear your kitchen clutter for good
The kitchen is often described as the “heart of the home”. The place where you cook up nourishing meals for your family, where you hang out and chat with friends, perhaps where you all eat together as you discuss your day.
Well, that’s the theory, anyway.
In reality, kitchens are often small, and storage limited.
Too many functions vie for limited space. Cooking, laundry, feeding pets, kids homework, maybe your paperwork…it’s no wonder that “cosy heart” can feel like cluttered chaos.
In this workshop, I’ll help you get clear on your goals and create a simple, workable declutter plan to get you on track to meeting them
You’ll come away confident, inspired and ready to declutter your kitchen and make it the heart of your home again.
- Small group – maximum of ten
- Your own workbook – and use it to create your kitchen declutter plan
- Get clear on your kitchen functions
- Understand why kitchens are “clutter magnets” – and what you can do about it.
- Plenty of chance to ask questions
- Friendly and non-judgemental advice
- Experienced Professional Declutterer – a member of APDO (Association of Professional Declutterers and Organisers)
- And naturally, your choice of tea/coffee and a slice of cake!