tickets available on eventbrite
CONFIDENCE, STYLE & MOTHERHOOD
- Get your confidence back
- Feel feminine and sexy
- Be impressed … with YOU!
- Celebrate your successes daily
- Transform your “Inner Critic” into your “Inner Best Friend”
- Adjust your expectations
- Feel ready to get back to work
Motherhood is a life changing event that has a huge impact on our emotional and physical wellbeing. It can be frustrating, overwhelming, challenging and sometimes utterly exhausting. But it can also be the most rewarding, inspiring and joyful experience too.
Changes can be environmental, emotional and physical. While family and couple balance mess up and need hard work to rebalance, a woman’s body and mind go through a great transformation and, again, needs hard work to get back to what the body was before the pregnancy (if ever gets back to it!).
Our life as a Mum gets busy and there is less and less time for ourselves. With the time we might lose confidence in, feeling unattractive, becoming insecure, fragile and vulnerable. But remember being vulnerable is SEXY!
The Confidence, Style & Motherhood workshop focuses on teaching mothers how to get their confidence back, to feeling feminine, attractive and confident again, in one word WOMEN, working from the inside/out!
WHAT WE COVER
- Recognise your physical points of strengths and how to enhance them.
- Learn how fabrics, clothes cuts and colours can indeed make the difference in your style and make you feel better.
- A toolbox of Nlp (Neuro linguistic Programming) techniques you can use at any time.
- Adjust your expectations in your current circumstances, make your life easier and be kinder to yourself and others.
- Get into the habit of celebrating your successes.
- Giving yourself praise
- Connect with other splendid mothers and women and feel free to share your experience
Admission includes coffee, juice and cake and a valuable goodie bag.
Maximum room size is 20
Registration is at 10.30am and the workshop finishes at 12:30pm.
You’ll have two, supportive, expert trainers working with you. One trainer is the Personal Stylist Stefania Bartolomei the other is a Life Coach, Hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner Arantxa De Dios. Both mothers and business women, they will combine their professional knowledges and will share their experiences for this unique workshop, thought for mothers who want to get back to their life, work and clothes!