Are you planning for or just starting a new business?
Do you want information and advice on the financial aspects of running your business from people with financial expertise & hands on experience of running a business?
Our practical financial workshops are designed to help new and aspiring business owners like you.
These 4 hour workshops are being delivered on these dates in an informal and friendly and practical way and aim to give you great information to help you make informed decisions in your business.
DATES: 14TH OCTOBER 10am – 2pm
9TH DECEMBER 10 am – 2 pm
LOCATION: Stevenage (details confirmed on booking)
COST: £49 (including sandwich lunch)
We will be talking about;
- Financial planning and budgeting for your start up
- Funding options
- Financial relationships you will need
- Pricing and margins
- How to structure your business
- Registration for VAT
- What you can and can’t process through your business
- Bookkeeping essential processes and software options
- Managing your cash flow and debt chasing
Please book your place here www.thebookkeepingdepartment.co.uk/finance-essentials
For further information, please contact:
Lynne Moffat at [email protected] or Tel: 01462.455455
Trina Haggarty at [email protected] or Tel: 01462 791079