House of Colour St. Albans Masterclass & Shopping Event
(Sunday 23rd April 2017, 10.30am-2.30pm)
Join us at The Noke Mercure St Albans Hotel for a special House of Colour event on Sunday 23rd April 2017, 10.30am-2.30pm. Enjoy three exciting House of Colour style masterclasses and browse jewellery, shoes, bags, glasses, make-up, skincare and make a professional bra fitting appointment.
Masterclasses by your local House of Colour consultants and guests
- Capsule wardrobe demos: 1 day, 4 events & holiday packing
- New Kettlewell S/S17 range demo
- IGreen Eyewear talk and demo
- Noë Shoes talk and demo
- BraSense talk and demo
Colourful shopping & specialist products/services:
- Professional bra fittings with Sara O’Regan from Bra Sense (scroll down for more info and to book – almost all booked)
- Kettlewell Clothing: New S/S2017 season range available to browse
- Noë Shoes with Helen Allen
- Pearls and semi-precious jewellery with Wendy Warren
- The latest Stella & Dot jewellery from Wendy Jones
- iGreen colourful glasses with Julie Young from VIP Eye Wear
- Restyle Magic Make-up Artist and Hair Stylist
- LianeH Hand-Made Leather Belts & Jewellery
- LaDiDa Colourful Beads
- Essentially Yours Natural Elements skincare available to try
- House of Colour make-up – the latest range available to try + 10% off
Sunday 23rd April 2017, 10.30am-2.30pm at The Noke Hotel St. Albans (Chiswell Green, J21a M25 & J6 M1, free parking, teas/coffees/biscuits).
Please register to purchase your £10 ticket (payment via paypal/credit card).We hope to see you there!
Amanda Presswell & Rachel Kepinska-Smith – House of Colour St. Albans, Harpenden, Welwyn Garden City & Hatfield