During these uncertain times, it’s easy to feel that we don’t have control. But we still have choices. Choices over who we are and how we feel about ourselves
We don’t know what the world is going to look like after the pandemic is over but we do know that preparation is key. So it’s time to think now about how you are going to walk out of lockdown looking and feeling your very best.
How can we prepare for something that we know nothing about?
We have all the power we need to be our best selves but first, we need to take some time out to reconnect with our core and discover our own personal style.
Find the confidence and strength to move onto the next phase of your life.
Join Bree Verity – CEO of Arc Storytelling – and I, for this one-off online workshop, where we’ll help you transform yourself, inside and out.
What’s involved in the workshop?
The workshop will be conducted over Zoom and will last approximately 2 hours. Bring your pen and paper – there will be a lot of personal insights and takeaways that you will want to reflect upon afterwards.
- Discover your personal narrative.
- Specific activities will focus on how you can feel, act, and look your best.
- Guided visualization exercises and practices to think about how you can put your best feet forward.
- Create your own Roadmap to help navigate your way through the next chapter of your story.
- Expert and sound advice on preparing for the future – physically and mentally.
- Identify your points of strength and learn how to enhance them
- Learn how to create balance in your body shape
Walk out of lockdown ready to face whatever challenges await you.
The workshop will take place on the 16th June, 7:00 – 9:00PM BST, and it’ll be offered at a very special
Link to sign up