Every business owner knows they need to market their business…but not everyone knows how. There are so many options, so many channels and it all takes up your limited time and budget.
This half-day course is a practical, interactive course which will give you an insight into how to make your marketing more time and cost effective and give you an actionable plan to take away and apply to your business.
The course will cover:
- Audience: who your audience is and where they are
- Product: promoting it effectively
- Brand: how to create a consistent image
- Choosing your marketing channels and using them effectively.
- How to write successful adverts
- Social media – best practice for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest
- Websites – how to make your website work
The course will be run by Anna Forgaard (PG Dip IDM, F IDM) and a specialist social media marketer.
Held at the William Cecil Hotel, Stamford, PE9 2LJ on Thursday September 24th from 9am to 1pm
Places are £175 for WIBN members plus their guests
For more details or to book, please contact Anna Forgaard at [email protected] or on 07970 555502