Know your legal responsibilities as an Employer!
Recently sexual harassment has received extensive media coverage, with public figures speaking up about being sexually harassed by Hollywood directors, actors and politicians. This has resulted in ordinary members of the public having the courage to talk about their own experiences of sexual harassment and sex discrimination using the hashtag #MeToo on social media.
Sexual harassment in the workplace can take many forms – it can range from what some perceive as ‘office banter’ to full-on sexual advances. With the Christmas party season fast approaching, now is more important than ever to ensure you have an up to date toolkit to help you prevent and address sexual harassment in the workplace.
Why attend this workshop?
Gelbergs’ experienced employment lawyers will guide you through the common issues arising out of sexual harassment in the workplace and give you top tips to ensure compliance with the law. There is a maximum of 15 attendees in order to keep it interactive.
During this half day course, you will:
- Understand the legal framework around sexual harassment in the workplace;
- Explore how to reduce the risk of it happening;
- Learn how to handle disclosures of sexual harassment.
Who should attend this workshop?
This course is for you if:
- you are a manager or HR professional, and need to understand how to prevent and handle sexual harassment in your workplace; or
- you are a business owner and concerned about protecting your business from the cost and reputational fallout of sexual harassment claims.
What’s included in the ticket price?
This is a half day course and includes:
- the informative talk, interactivity and all course materials;
- tea, coffee and light refreshments;
- Q&A session with two experienced employment solicitors.
How much will it cost?
Great value at only £50 plus VAT, or if you act now it is just £35 plus VAT when you book before 21 November 2017. Arrive from 9am for coffee, snacks and networking to start the course at 9.30am.