I’ll show you how to create a personalised declutter plan for one room in your home so you can finally clear the clutter that’s been driving you crazy
What you’ll gain from the workshop
How many times have you set out to declutter a room in your house – and ended up 3 hours later stressed, overwhelmed – and with the room looking more cluttered than when you started?
You’re not alone.
The problem is, most people simply wait until they reach breaking point, can’t stand the clutter another minute more – and then grab a bin bag and dive in.
They haven’t set clear goals and there’s no system to the way they work, so no wonder they’re not happy with the results.
The solution is to create a simple, workable declutter plan – tailored to YOUR room and what YOU want to achieve. Before you so much as pick up a bin bag.
This fun and informative workshop will guide you – step by step – through all you need to know to plan your own successful decluttering session.
- Small group – maximum of ten
- Your own workbook – use it to create a declutter plan for a room of your choice
- Learn the correct order to declutter a room
- Common decluttering mistakes most people make. Do you?
- Plenty of chance to ask questions
- Friendly and non-judgemental
- Experienced Professional Declutterer – a member of APDO (Association of Professional Declutterers and Organisers)
- And naturally, your choice of tea/coffee and a slice of cake!
Bookings via Eventbrite