Here are some top reasons why you should consider letting and management with Marybow Property.
1. We have a 24/7 response team
We have solid emergency plans in place and all tenants have a mobile number they can call anytime.
2. All properties have a separate client account
Most other agenices have only one client account in order to accrue interest. We don’t. We keep a separate and ring-fenced account for each property so there is full accountability of monies going in and out.
3. We are members of the Property Redress Scheme and the Deposit Protection Service.
They are government-approved schemes. We have dedicated property accounts but never keep the tenant’s deposit. We send it off to the DPS so it’s always safe.
4. We carry a specialist indemnity and public liability insurance
This is because we offer refurbishment service on top of lettings. It costs us a lot more but we want to underwrite the quality of our services and standards of performance.
5. We select tenants very carefully
We interview tenants over the telephone as soon as an enquiry comes in for a vacant property. We take extreme care to invite only the best.
6. Custom Tenant Handbook for each property
We personalise the handbook for every new property and conduct a 1-hour on-boarding session for every new tenants.
7. Our fees are transparent and competitive
All our fees are published online and updated regularly. Moreover, we proactively review our contractors for price and quality so you are never being overcharged.
8. We do not add any commission on other works
We charge you what we are invoiced on works such as the annual gas safety certificate, inventory make, and cleaning. Most other agencies add a commission of up to 50%. We think this is poor practice, so we don’t.
9. We do not charge all the management fee upfront
Most other agencies charge a year’s worth of management fee upfront. We don’t. We think the model is a disincentive to deliver quality management. We want to earn our keep and that’s why we charge on a monthly basis, even if that means more admin for us.
10. Our refurbishment project management fee is affordable
If there are any refurbishment works prior to letting, we charge only 10% of the cost of the works, compared to a minimum of 20%+VAT in the market. Kitchen design is complimentary and we always discuss how we can best keep to your budget.
11. We are informed about the latest licensing matters
Because 10 is not enough, here is 1 extra! We advise for free on all borough licensing rules so you are spared from unlimited fine and criminal record.
Sounds good? How about reading on for client testimonials or why not contact us today.